July 7, 2010

●﹏●

Well, last night, I opened my Formsping and an Anonymous asked me: "What do you think about love?"
Uhmmmmh.... I have no idea. I don't know what I should wrote.
Oke gue gak kaya akan pengalaman bercinta (?) tapi juga gak miskin pengalaman tentang itu. Oke bahasa gue mulai sok bener.
But seriously, I don't know what I should wrote, 'cause my "In relationship" status I guess changed into "It's complicated" So sad  ∪﹏∪

L-O-V-E
4 words that may stole my concentration on exam -_-''''''
back to Formspring, then I tried to wrote "Love, I haven't a lot of experience about this but I guess love is when you met someone who love your "darkest side", who always says "You look gorgeous" even though you had a bad-hair-day, who always....." I'm thinking.... what next?

I'm thinking about the next words. And suddenly I feel so dizzy and extremely sick on my chest. I feel so alone even though my mom watching tv with a loud volume.  I dunno why. And then I grab my Mouse and click "Delete question".

2 comments:

  1. It's sad, be patient gurls :'(
    -Nameless, somewhere @ south Jakarta

    ReplyDelete
  2. be patient ya heheh maaf sksd -gita

    ReplyDelete