September 30, 2010

Sylvia Plath

I currently interest with Sylvia Plath poetry & quotes. I've read her biography on Wikipedia. I feels so sorry about her suicide
Well, this is a few quotes or poetry that I favorite the most from Sylvia Plath 
“I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart: I am, I am, I am.”Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar
"Dying is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well. I do it so it feels like hell. I do it so it feels real. I guess you could say I've a call" Sylvia Plath, "Lady Lazarus", 1966 
"I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again" Sylvia Plath
"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt" Sylvia Plath 
"Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing" Sylvia Plath 

Xoxo,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment