March 26, 2011

hoam. sorry for late update. i'm kinda busy with my school and i need to study hard to face mid-term examination next week.
anyway, i went to fashion bloggers yard sale at FX yesterday. i bought cute tops and vintage floral skirts. pictures later.  and then I realized, I spent all of my money for this month in 3 hours. pathetic fact, I know.
then I'm back to my home with my brother and his girlfriend. 
as usual, I spent my night in front of my laptop. after make a cup of tea, I'm started busy with my "life" in internet.  I'm such an anti social -_-
a cup of tea is more than enough to against the silence of night

I don't have something more interesting to do. I just spent my night chatting with my friend named Zahrir until 2 AM. Seems bored? But for me, It's fun because we have many trashy topics to talk about haha.
even after zahrir decided to offline and sleep, I still can't sleep. Hah. Insomnia attack! I decided to read Sylvia Plath's book. After a few hours I read those book, my phone is ringing all of sudden. It's from Bayu. Lucky me.
Then we had a long conversation for maybe 1 or 2 hours. We talk about everything. He asked me how my day was. I told him how I spent my day and how bored I am with my school routine. Then he start to story about his college. About his friends. And about his routine in Jogja. I didn't feel sleepy at all. I really miss his lovely and warm voice, the way he laugh and giggling when I told him something ridiculous. After a few hours we talk, I decided to end the call because I started to feel sleepy. I still remember his last words "Goonight tut, don't forget to brush your teeth, pray before you fall asleep, and may Allah blessed you for your exam next week. amen. i wuff you"
hah. i'm really happy realized that he still care. about. me. :'''')
05:19 AM photoshoot

No comments:

Post a Comment