April 30, 2011

Let Me Tell You About Something

messy. okay, i know it.
 I had a Formspring account. There are more than 250 questions inside my Formspring's inbox. And I rarely open my Formspring for some reasons and left all of the question pile up in my inbox. Most questions asked by anonymous and they frequently asked the same question. It's kinda lazy right if we had to answer the same question over and over again.  So, here are the questions that they often ask me on Formspring: 
1. Smoker? 
I'm not a smoker. I smoke rarely. and I really hate if people judge someone by if she/he smoke or not. No offense, I'm just trying to be honest.

2. Where do you buy most your clothes from?
Truthfully, flea market and my mom’s closet. She has a nice collection of things from her college and so forth years. They’re all cozy and worn and smell slightly of mothballs and make me look soft. And fyi, I rarely shopped at Forever 21, Topshop, Zara or kind like that. Meow. 

3.Why did your friends called you Citrut or Citut? What does it means exactly?
Well, Citrut is abbreviation from "Citra Curut". Weird. I know. Okay. Thanks. Bye.

4.Virgin?
It's personal question I guess. Why people always asked about someone's virginity. Virgin or not, it won't affects you anyways

5.Are you a kind of "Miss Popular"? Where is your school? Hows your high school life? 
I'm from 8 Senior High School Jakarta. If you really CURIOUS where's my school exactly, open Google. I'm not a typical of "miss popular" that always hanging out with big group on the school, party, have a lot friends or something like that. My friends aren't much in highschool, I'm not a kind of smart student...i'm really average. I do not have boyfriend in school like the other. And I must go through the high school drama. Well, that's my high school life and thankyou for ask about this :)


6.What are your favorite foods?
I eat any kind of foods (except pork or dog meat). Right now I’m in an Sushi Salmon (raw and unsalted) mood. Yum yum belly yum

7. How many Tumblr's followers do you have and how you gain much followers? Are you a kind of "Tumblr Famous"?
Omg. People frequently asked this to me. I have 13.025 followers. And I don't how to get this. Just talk and be nice to your followers. I don't even know how they find my tumblr. And I'm not a kind of "Tumblr Famous". Thanks. 

8. Who's Bayu?
He is the sweetest, cutest, silliest, dumbest and craziest human being that's ever been mine :)

9. Are you a good student or bad student?
Well, I should admit this, but I've been a very bad student in my first year of high school. But, hey, i'm in the phase that called "adaptation" :)

10. What do you do when you're sad?
Read a good book, make a cup of tea, lie in bed, clean clean clean, cry a little, keep my mouth firmly shut unless I feel obliged to speak. I become quite indifferent towards anything

11. I really want to have a nice & interesting conversation with you, but I honestly don't know how to start. I'm afraid I'd bore you or something. I imagined you're an arrogant person that only talk to "some" people
Speak your mind. I'll notice :) 

12.  Are you fashionable in high school?
This is ridiculous. No one ever asked this before. Well...i'm not. I'm not a fashionable person. I'm wearing a big size uniform, messy hair, and long gray skirt that not fits perfectly in my waist. Fashionable huh?

13.  I love your music tastes. Where did you get information for a new indie band or song?
Waw, thank you, it means a lot to me, really. I get it from internet, music & indie magazine mostly. Or you can google this web "Pretty Much Amazing". Enjoy :)

14.  I envy your life. How to have a great life?
You shouldn't envy someone's life. Because it's just perfect as it seems. Be proud and happy with your own life. Then you'll feel better and enjoyed every precious second of your life.

15. You're beautiful. 
AW THIS IS MY FAVORITE QUESTION! HAHAHA. Thankyouuu <3




No comments:

Post a Comment