April 2, 2011

"Dont Be Afraid To Make The First Move"

It's really awkward to write something below this words. Okay. Let's begin. 

My mom said "don't afraid to make the first move"

I'm kinda speechless for a second. There're a thousand scenarios, words and scars against my mind after she said it.

Damn. She's right.

It's been a long time I'm letting my self drowned in this silence-pain. It's been a long time since I always wishing for something that pretty impossible to coming back. It's been a long time since I always kept "my scenarios" about "moving on" in my thoughts. And It's been a long time since I always denied the reality that he.... had moving on and would never come back.

I need to live my life. Moving on and keep forward. It's time to admit it that 3 years just a period when we were together and it was ended.

I'm letting you go. Have a great adventure with the new one and so long :)

I'm fine. Really. I feel so great. It feels like a new spirit locked perfectly with my veins.

It's 00.11 AM. I'd to tell my mom tomorrow that I'm not afraid to make the first move ...and I always making it :)

Love,
Me.

PS: here are a photos I take while I wrote this post. Midnight photoshoot. Yea. My life. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment