May 19, 2011

Hello


Well, It's the second time I wrote about this "farewell" on my blog. Okay. I should say this. I won't update this blog and my tumblr for maybe two or three weeks. I've been busy with my final examination and the remedials (of course, I got remedials in a few subjects). I've got really bad score until the second term mid-test. And the teacher said if I do not do something to fix my score in a few subjects, I'm gonna be held back a class. 
What a disaster! I don't want to be held back a class, repeat my not-so-funny 10 grade with not-so-funny teacher and subjects. I'm spend that night for thinking and remember everything that was happened. Then I decided this,  I'll leave all of "cyber-world" activity for a few times 'till I passed the exam and got the school report. 
I just want to focus to this exam, going to grade 11, to social class. Well, enough with the courtesy, I just want to say, wish me luck on this exam and wish me luck to passed this exam with a great score and going to 11 grade. 
Thank you and talk to you latter :)

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment