June 12, 2011

Changes

I've changed quite a lot I believe.

My 4th birthday party

 
Well, I've gone through a lot of really intense moments during these past one year. One year ago, I learned that you can't change people's mentalities and that sometimes you have to let people go whether or not you want to. One year ago I learned that sometimes being alone isn't too bad. This year was such a breeze.



Me on Junior High School. I'm the second one from left. I was looked so happy here
This is my closest friend from JHS I ever had (until now). She's vika, I've mentioned about her a few times on this blog, so..
From left to right: Kak Cika, Me, Jorgie
Dinda & Jeci. It's funny. Me, cika, dinda, jeci, jorgie met in Facebook and strangely we're instantly click each other until now.



I never had the problems I do now, I didn't have the mentality that I have now. Last year I was extremely optimistic and so willing to go out and try new things. Nothing bothered me. Everything I did, I did it with passion. I was so happy.
My friend from high school. As you know, Im happy but I'm not-so-click-into-them. Well, not all of them. But, it feels like I'm wearing a mask when I hang out with them.
This is a few people that close enough with me. The closest one is a girl with the red outfit.
Best chairmate and best partner in crime in highschool.
Now i'm screwed up, depressed, bipolar, stressed, hopeless, and just so defeated my life. I've learned many things, i've been trying my best to regain my happiness I once had. I've changed in the sense that sometimes doing what you want comes with consequences and that you're not always right.

One of my biggest changes: I started to be an active smoker. I'm on the process to stop it. But it ain't easy as you thought, k?
I feel extremely happy with everything that not realted to "My Current School"

 But I have gained so much knowledge and I've been trying to stay true to myself. I've been surrounding my self with the right people as opposed to hanging out with the people that only made fun of me. I've learned so much. Yeah. Maybe I'm more unhappy than I've seen in a while
I might have some psychological and mental problems here and there. But i've been trying to accept myself and I've been trying my best to live my life the best way possible. I've learned a lot and I've been trying to put my knowledge to use.
I changed a lot in these past one year. Everything in me has changed. Including my hair....it getting longer 
and Yep. I decided to cut my long hair that I've grow it since 9 grade.  
 I do not have any expectation like attention or mercy, I just want to share my experience and some mental issues and dramas that I've been through. I don't feel a shame if you call me like bipolar or whatever you name it. We can't expect anything from life, and we can't hiding or refuse when we're faced with situation like that. All we need to do is deal with it and fight to survive from it




Wow. It really surprised me when write this post and look out the pictures above. I've changed a lot. Everything changed a lot and went so fast

No comments:

Post a Comment