June 27, 2011

Happy-Go-Lucky

So, I've got some big news that I can't wait to share to you on this blog.


First.... I'm officially a 11 grader of social class. YEAH. I'm insanely happy and excited about this. Thanks god, this is makes me supah-dupah happy. I can't stop saying "Thankyou" to people around me who gives me support and not getting bored to hear my story about my "not-so-happy-first-year-in highschool". What a beautiful ending. Thankyou. :')

And the second news, I'm winning a photography contest in my school. Third place. Not bad. I'm so happy. And I can't wait to use the toycamera as a reward from this contest. Yay!!! :DDD

And the last news, I'm going to jogjakarta in a couple days. Alone. By train. So excited because this is the first time i'm going to other town without my parents. I'm going to stay in cheap hotel, go to nowhere by walking or public transportation, taking lot of pictures, eat traditional food and etc. Ugh can't wait! And the biggest thing why I really can't wait to go to Jogjakarta: I'm going to meet Bayu! YAY! I really miss him a lot.

Gonna post those fun stuff later, will miss you guys :*

No comments:

Post a Comment