June 7, 2011

I'm Back


Hello, I'm back, as I promised to you my dearest readers. I've finished my final exam and now I currently doing my remedials in a few subject. Wish me luck! :)

Anyway, there are many things happened that I really can't wait to share and write it in this blog. First, let me introduce you to my old friend named "Kak Novi" why did I call her "Kak"? Yeah obviously, she's older than me. one year older than me. We haven't met since six months or more.
This is Kak Novi ;p
 Then we decided to meet on 711 near my house. We ride motorcycle! Hahaha. It was really fun. She ride a big motorcycle with a jacket that looks like a big sack that covered her tiny body. Haha.
the view from the outside. and it was 9 pm


We talked about everything. She talked about her career, she told me that she planned to join a talent artist agency. She really interested with acting and she really want being an actrees and she dreamed one day her face will appear on Television. Haha, it kinda ridiculous, but hey, why not? There's nothing impossible if we do not afraid to dreaming and reach our dreams to become to reality.


 And then I start to told her about my story. I talked about my life lately that really bites, I told her about my school life. I told her how I tried to study hard 'til morning but it seemed not enough because I still got bad score in the end. I told her how I felt about this-shity-discrimination in this school. I told her that I secretly hate everyone (read: fake ass friends) in my school and everything inside. I told her I'm tired of being tired.



She listened without a voice. She listened and look me in the eyes and said that she feels sorry about how I feel right now. She told me that this is the end of semester and there's nothing I can do except fight fo the final exam and study hard. Don't let yourself drowned in this shitty situation, doing nothing and let yourself held back in class, she said. She give me an dvice for very long time, and I listened every words that came up from her mouth.

 She told me that she used to know me as a strong girl that not easily afraid to something, not the little one who weak and easily give up.

and yes. that cigarette was mine.
  And then we talked about the other things for hours and didn't realized it was 2 A.M! Hahaha. And she decided to go home before her mom start to yelled. And so do I.

Thanks for your very-long-advice but it really help me to feel better. I wuff you, my tiny little sister :)


P.S: There's something new from me.  Can't wait to write about it  ;p 

No comments:

Post a Comment