August 15, 2011

New class, New Shit, New Chaos, New friends, New happiness

Have i told you about my new class and new pals? I'm in social class now. Qell so far, it was pretty damn awesome. i really love them. and never felt really excited like this in class 10 with that on that I wouldn't mention "them" again in my blog. I mean, so far, most of them are'nt individualist and pretty damn attractive, outgoing and friendly. I hope we can get closer each other and we could do some "a little-guilty partnership" on examination, amen. Hahaha, just kidding about the last one (but still wishing that become to reality haha). Damn you social class, I love you. New class, New Shit, New Chaos, New friends, New happiness. Keep rusuh forever, social. And keep wishing for tons of luck for us. Well, below are the photo that  took on break fasting event on Friday :)
Tons of love,
-me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment