September 6, 2011

Your hand in mine, We walk the miles

 
 So, I went to Bandung with my boyfriend on last friday. It's really unplanned, fyi. We just talking on the phone, and suddenly he asked me to go to bandung and I said yes. So the next day, he picked me up, asked a permission to my parents to go out with me and tada... just like that. Pretty simple.

We took a lot of silly pictures along the road. Sadly I can't post the pictures because I decided to bring my toycam analog camera which use a roll film when he said he would bring his DSLR camera. I guess i'm gonna ask him to upload the photos from his camera to my Facebook (he DO NOT have facebook btw).
We visitied many places. Lembang, Kawah Putih (we went to kawah putih by angkot because the ticket is too expensive if we bring our own vehicle)," lying on the grass while enjoyed the panorama of pine trees at Bukit Kuda, some places around Dago and Riau street, small yet cute restaurant called "Nanny's Pavillon (Tips: You should visit this place if you're going to Bandung. Try their pancake!) and last destination, Star Hill (Bukit Bintang in Indonesian literally).
And we're went back to Jakarta at 1 AM. Seriously, this is one of the most amazing moment that I would never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment