April 13, 2012

2/9/11

Can we go back to 2 September 2011?
And repeat all of those stuff that we've done?
Just want to remind myself once again  that I had felt that "feeling" even though it's just once.
That kind of feeling people write Novels about.
That kind of feeling when I was really really happy. That kind of joy feeling that I thought it was too wonderful to be true, that I was thinking it must be a part of my dreams or something, that would never happen in reality.
But I'm glad, It was real.
You were there. We were there. Once.
Feel tremendously happy so we were begging for that trip to stay lasts and would never end.
Begging and wishing for that trip that could be a new beginning, to have a faith that long distance relationship can work out, to have a new perspective on each other.
But time flies so fast, My Dear.
 It all memories now.
Memories are wonderful things, if you don't have to deal with the past. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment