August 8, 2012

A Thought Of A Dreamer #18

              I'm really excited when it comes about taking pictures. Especially with roll film, because the result is unexpected and it's the second time since I developed my first roll film. And I just got my roll developed and a bit disappointed with the result. There are still a few photos, like 3 or 5 that blank. But it so much better than my first roll film that almost the entire film was blank. That's horrible, I know. 
             I use Fujifilm and Skina Smiley Toycamera, it's the cutest camera I've ever had, if you never heard about my camera, just google it. I think I really need more practice about taking photos with roll film, like seriously.


PS: Oh and hello August! A few days left before Eid Mubarak holiday, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment