July 8, 2010

Hello High School :D

finally!!!
The result has come out! I'm going to 8 Senior High School Jakarta. YEAY!!! maybe going to 8shs is not a part of my life goals. but... who cares.... live full of changes, right? 
But one thing I'm afraid the most... It's 8, so much smart people there. I'm afraid with my Math and Physics :(
WAIT..... what the hell I was thinking about... I'm still young and my live consist with learning learning and learning a new thing right? I shouldn't be afraid... Gue aja belum ngehadapin tantangan ini kan? Kecuali gue udah berusaha ngehadepin tapi hasilnya belum maks... baru cabs ke 26 hahaha.
Btw, thanks lord for all the great things that comes into my life <3

I can't describe my feeling when I see my parents really really happy about this. 
Thanks, Allah :')

No comments:

Post a Comment