April 17, 2011

Happy birthday Jamban!!! :D

Today is Bayu's birthday. He's 18 years old now haha. And this is the first time I gave him a birthday gift after 3 years. Yea. I know maybe you were thinking like "Oh my gosh....you're such a cruel girlfriend". But hey.... Bayu always refuse if I planned to give him a gift. Dia aja pas tau kemarin gue udah beliin kadonya masih sempet-sempetnya marah karena menurut dia gue maksa banget huhu. But, nevermind, let's skip that part.

Anyway, you guys must be wondering, gue ngasih apasih ke Bayu? hehehe. Well, I bought Sigur Ros vinyl for him. Because 2 weeks ago, he told me that he already gave up looking for Sigur Ros vinyl in Jogja and Jalan Surabaya Jakarta.

So, after 4 hours surfing on internet, looking for information for the shop that sell Sigur Ros vinyl, I find it on Kaskus. Then I wrote the shop adress and phone number. Terus gue coba telfon dulu buat ngecek toko ini jual gak album sigur ros yang gue cari....dan ternyata MASIH ADA STOK NYA TINGGAL SATU+DAPET DISKON! Hahaha. Omg, I'm so happy.
Sigur Ros album tittled Takk. I've been looking for this vinyl for 4 hours!

 Jadi begitu tau masih ada, langsung gue gaspol motor ke daerah Kemang dan langsung beli vinyl itu hehe. Frankly, saat itu gue bener-bener lagi megang budget seadanya banget. Dan Bayu marah karena ya itu..... maksain menurut dia. But hey, ini cuma sekali-kali kok. I really want to make the people around me happy. But don't worry, it's still fine as long as I'm not forget to make my own self happy. 

Well, once again, happy birthday my Jamban. Maaf setelah sekian banyak kejutan-kejutan manis yang lo kasih ke gue, gue baru bisa kasih lo ini. Hope you like my present. I love you

-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment