April 13, 2011

5 wishes list (again)

Well, today wasn't my birthday. But, maybe, most of you wondering why I make wishes list. Haha. Well,  I like making wishes list. About everything! And I just don't have something interesting to do but hey, this is my blog anyway haha. Well, here's my wishes list :p
source














1. Graduate on time from my Highschool
Most of you maybe wondering why I put this on the first place in my wishes list. But yea, I hate highschool, and I can't wait to go college.  Why? There are many reason that too long to explained in this post and you'll get bored when you read that. Anyway, I really want to graduate from my high school on time. If could, I really want to skip these part, or maybe just 10 grade part, and just go to 11 grade when I'm in Humanity Class. Yeah, I really want to go to Humanity Class, learning social knowledge since I was 8! But in reality....I can't skip or run away from everything. And I should face it. And frankly, I failed in a few subjects in first term. But then I but then I tried pretty hard to end my sadness and fix everything. I do my remedials, study hard and never forget to praying for the best result in the end. Wish me luck! :)
2. Sorbonne University
Maybe  when you read my second wishes you might say "SHIT, WAKE UP DREAMER!". Hahaha. Well, judge me as much as you want. I don't care. But seriously, I really want to continue my studied in Sorbonne University. Well, if I had a chance to studied there, I'm not afraid with every challenge that comes later. Is that the reason why we were living right? To take every chance and risk, and face every challenge, to live our life. But, i'm not stilted talking about "Sorbonne", I'm young, full of possibilities and had a second option or plan :)
3. Travel The World
I'd like to go to Ireland, Switzerland, New York, London, Las Vegas, China, Bangkok and many other country in my list of country that I'd like to visit someday. And honestly, I stuck in crowded city and traffic-jam everywhere called Jakarta. And yes I never travelled to another country. Pathetic fact. 
4. Feel the Freedom of YouthYes. I can't wait to get this. I always imagine myself party until morning with my friends, travelling to nowhere, being a backpacker, sleep naked, get drunk, smoke cigarette and weed, taking a lot of photographs, picnic to the forest, swimming in the ocean, waking up early to watch sunrise from the top of mountain, make a diy-art project, and many things that I myself would give up if I should mention it one by one. In short, I can't wait to do that
5. Be happy and....
Yes. I think everyone's wishes. Be happy and do sweet things for beloved people around me. I want to be happy. Have a great future, make my parents proud, go to Makkah with my family, do the fifth pillar of Islam, Hajj. And then I work in a good place, then married with someone I love, then have a 3 childrens; 1 girl, 2 boys. Then when my children is growing up, they'll married with their mate and I have a grandchild. Then my grandchild started to call me and my husband "grandpa and grandma". Then me and my husband spent our rest life by watching our children success and our grandchild growing up. And then I dead and go to heaven, meet my mother, father and my brothers. What a wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment