April 10, 2011

I hate this. Seriously.

Lord. I hate this when school task disturb my sunday afternoon. I really hate it. Like, seriously. And none of my friends (read: school friend) that could be reliable for this.
This is one of many reason why I can't wait to leave my high school and go to college
if I could, i would skip these part. beneran deh. i would "remove" my first year in high school from my "life-timeline". i really hate this part. desperately hate this. if I could I would skip these part to 2 or 3 years later when I'm in the 11 or 12 grade and it's not take a long time to wait for a college.
but i'm just a human being. i don't have time machine or something like that to remove these part from my life. there's nothing that i can do except, well, deal with it; die or alive walau dengan babak belur, yaudah hadapin. nikmatin aja satu tahun ini dengan ugh, what should i call them.... JERKY DORKY PEOPLE? Yea, whatever.
Anyway, after all of the shit they put on my face (not literally of course, are you fucking kidding me? i would never let them do that!) there are still a few people that still makes me laugh and smile di sela-sela semua kekacauan ini. Thanks untuk mereka dan segala hal simpel yang mereka lakuin tapi berarti banget untuk gue :)
Well, enough for today, gonna take a bath and dvd marathon. :)


Love,
Me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment