January 9, 2012


Have I told you that my handphone has been stolen on Saturday? Yea. I lost my phone. Someone stole it from my bag when I'm at flea market with my friend. Couldn't explain more. I'm still sad to be honest, but yea, life goes on. I hope It means that I couldn't watch The Horrors or Architecture in Helsinki concert and saving my money to buy new phone. Yah, but I don't know if I watch 'em or not, still pay attention about saving money to buy new phone. God bless my wallet. Really need a tons of money miracle this month. Ha. Dear snatcher, whoever and wherever you are, I hope you have an agonizing death and rot and burned in the darkest and deepest corner of hell.


Xo,
Me


PS: Btw, I'm going to watch Foster The People on Wednesday. Haaaa, can't hardly wait. Exceedingly excited <3

No comments:

Post a Comment