January 3, 2012

a happy new year story


 No one can go back and change the beginning, but everyone can start today and change the ending.
Happy New Year everyone!
I hope this year will bring you all more Love & Happiness. Your chance has been given to start out fresh with new goals & better decisions. Forget those who didn’t care & take those who did. Find more reasons to laugh & get rid of those that make you cry. Forgive the things, the people that just doesn’t matter anymore & work harder for those that still do.
Your book has opened up a new chapter for you, it’s time to start writing; make it worth reading. I’m wishing everyone out there all of the best for this upcoming year. That you find the strength to keep all of your resolutions to the end, that you have all of the happiness and love you can handle (and then some), and that life is kind to you.
Happy new year 2012! :)
 (know I’m probably really late in saying this, but I wanted to nonetheless)



PS: I hope you all had a great new years eve :). I just spend my new years eve at home with my cat, good music, Sylvia Plath's book, and sat alone on the rooftop of my house watching the fireworks. It really quiet and peaceful. I'm such a loner sometimes, yea.

Xo,
Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment