December 28, 2011

A very late birthday present

I've got a little packet from a postman few days ago.

It's from a guy, I won't mention his name, you know, it probably would make his head getting "bigger" when he read this post haha.

At first I wondering, what is that? Why did he send me a packet, while in the night before he spent the whole night with me? And then I tear out the wrap paper and find these:





Thus, I just want to thanking you for those stuff even though it 24 days late from my birthday in 25 November.
Thank you for giving me that book that I've spent 3 years to looking for it. Thank you for the birthday poster, I really like it I swear.
And thank you for the love letter that really make me fly to the moon, thank you for still being yourself when you wrote that letter and not to try to give me those sappy-romantic words or something like that.
I am thanking you from my heart’s bottom.
Words can't say how much I appreciate what you did.
Thank you, again. 

Xo,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment