July 27, 2014

UGH



It's been almost 3 months. I remember how excited I am when I'm making promise to myself that when this long break begin, I will become productive. I'm going to seek for internship or part time jobs. But here's the bitter fact: I end up doing nothing during holiday (beside taking care of my store). Eat, sleep, watching Korean TV Series, shopping, repeat. I absolutely enjoyed it at first but now I find it really frustrating. Fats  everywhere, and this dark circle under my eyes is getting darker every single day and I almost spend all of my profit from selling clothes... TO BUY MORE CLOTHES AND MAKE UP.

Now I have no idea how to support myself for the next month, I hope I'm not going starve to death. How can I be so dumb, spending all my money from working really hard for the sake of clothes and make up. I've been applying for jobs, from fashion magazine internship, graphic designer to part time sales associates and barista jobs. I've applied everywhere. And to be honest, I haven't got any job yet. So, I'm pretty much freaking out. Although, it's still less than a week since the last time I'm applying jobs. A bit dramatic, I know. But, I have a reason to be.

So here I am, testing my luck, trying my best to get out of survival mode and get my comfortable, frugal and peaceful life back. I can't wait to be back college and hopefully I get hired and start working on August. I really want a job right now.

OH
And Happy Eid Mubarak everyone. 
May the Guidence and Blessings of Allah Be With You and Your Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment